Total land area of 33,047m², 30km north of central Tokyo
Accessible via a vast transportation network
About The Facility
Saitama City is one of the commercial centers of the Greater Tokyo area that serves the Saitama Prefecture, North Kanto, and northeast Honshu. Located 30km north of central Tokyo, PDG’s Tokyo facility TY1 has a total land area of 33,047m², and will be ready to be in service by Q2 2024.
With stable grid and mature connectivity infrastructure, it is well poised to serve the many hyperscalers and cloud-ready businesses in the Greater Tokyo Area and beyond. TY1 is easily accessible to Tokyo and major airports through expressway routes and high-speed rails.
Data Center Overview
- Location: Kita-ku, Saitama, Japan
- Latitude/Longitude: 35.935982, 139.607999
- Land Area: 33,047m²
- Gross Floor Area: Phase 1 29,430m² | Phase 2 29,430m²
- IT Load: Phase 1 48.5 MW | Phase 2 48.5 MW
- Design PUE: ≤1.23
- RFS: Phase 1 Q2 2024 | Phase 2 Q2 2026